The documentation links below are wiki links for WHM
- Initial Setup Wizard — This document describes the steps in the Initial Setup wizard, which runs the first time you access WHM.
- WHM Home Screen — This set of documents describes the features available to you when you access the WHM home screen.
- WHM Change Log — This document provides information about the Change Log link provided at the top of the WHM interface. This feature tracks and lists changes in our software.
- WHM Glossary — This document reviews a number of essential terms used in the WHM documentation.
- Scripts — This document provides a brief lists of scripts that are available to you in the
/scriptsdirectory when cPanel and WHM is installed.
- PHP Configuration Tool — This document provides information about configuring PHP through a command line interface.
- Configuring Reverse DNS for BIND — Here, you can learn how to set up reverse DNS for your customers.
- Adding Dedicated Subdomains — This document describes the process of configuring subdomains that use dedicated IP addresses.
- Configuring Exim to Send from Different IP Addresses — This document describes how to configure Exim to send mail from different IP addresses on a per domain basis.
- cpsrvd and PHP — This document describes the process to determine which PHP binary cpsrvd is using.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution